an aging loved one?
Is your loved one safe at home?
- Do they have memory problems?
- Are they withdrawn? Socially isolated?
- Are they losing weight? Not eating?
- Should they still be driving?
- Can they manage their financial affairs?
- How is their balance? Are they falling?
What's inside the guide?
Blanca Nazareth, LCSW
Age Well South Bay
Blanca is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who brings over 15 years of experience working with older adults and families to her role as a Senior Care Manager. As a medical social worker, she has had the unique opportunity of being able to help people through major illness and life transitions, while offering compassionate and comprehensive support.
Blanca has experience working in acute care settings and outpatient mental health clinics. She has specialized knowledge of the issues facing older adults and their families as they cope with chronic illness and cancer, as well as neurological issues such as dementia, ALS and stroke.